Really simple pricing:
My current 2017 rate is $250 per hour.
What sets Kevin Jacobus Photography apart:
- Service is fully customizable by exactly the time you need. One hour city hall wedding? Check. Big all day wedding? Covered.
- No packages. Just let me know the amount of time for your event. I don’t sell prints or albums. Your costs are kept in check without add-ons you might not want or need. I can recommend third party retailers if desired.
- Just the digital images. Photographs are delivered via download service. No hardware means you accept responsibility for backing up your images over time, but you would do that anyway, right?
- A custom gallery is typically included, such as for weddings. Your guests can view, share, and download photographs as they wish, at no additional cost.
- Quick turnaround. 48-72 hours for events and as little as 24 hours in most cases for portraits. This includes editing-typical professional cropping, color correction and toning of all images delivered. You’re not waiting weeks to see your photos. Sitting by the pool, sipping cocktails on your honeymoon and viewing your wedding photos-wouldn’t that be nice? (Just be connected to wireless, otherwise just imagine the international roaming charges!)